- Treasure Island by Kathryn Schultz Miller. Sunset Hill Elementary School – Minneapolis, Minnesota. Co-directed with Amy Abrigo.
- The Conservation Caper and The Energized Guyz by Jon Mikkelsen at The National Theatre for Children – Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Almost, Maine by John Cariani. Lanesboro Community Theater – Lanesboro, Minnesota. Co-directed with Tod Petersen.
- Holes by Louis Sachar. Gateway High School – Kissimmee, Florida.
- The Voice of the Turtle by John Van Druten. Gateway High School – Kissimmee, Florida.
- Looking for Fun(Bags) by Vincent S. Hannam. Second Glance Theatre – Orlando, Florida. (staged reading)
As Assistant Director:
- Middletown by Will Eno. Directed by Anne Byrd. DalekoArts – New Prague, Minnesota.
- Every Christmas Story Every Told (and Then Some!) by John K. Alvarez, Michael Carleton, and James FitzGerald. Directed by Scott Dixon. Commonweal Theatre – Lanesboro, Minnesota.
- The Foreigner by Larry Shue. Directed by Donald Rupe. Osceola Arts – Kissimmee, Florida.
- Shipwrecked! An Entertainment by Donald Margulies. Directed by Mark Brotherton. University of Central Florida – Orlando, Florida.
As a theatre educator, my work has included teaching positions with:
- Youth Performance Company. Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Summer classes including Beginning Acting and Improv (K – 6th Grade)
- Gateway High School. Kissimmee, Florida.
Year long Drama Instructor (9 – 12 Grade)
- Horizon Middle School. Kissimmee, Florida.
Year long Drama Instructor (6 – 8 Grade)
- Heartwood Regional Theater Company. Newcastle, Maine.
Summer workshops including Beginning Shakespeare and Stage Combat (9 – 12 Grade)
- Commonweal Theatre. Lanesboro, Minnesota.
Co-leading various drama workshops (6 – 12 Grade)